Thursday, April 01, 2004

[ april fools, but this is no joke ]

i was out... when suddenly i get a phone call from my friend at noon. (C - my friend, R - me)

C: "DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE????!!!!!"
R: "Err.. " (i didn't realize i got a msg and a missed call)
C: "RESULTS ARE OUT ALREADY!!!!!!"
R: "WHAT? So fast?? I thought it was only spose to be tmr?"
C: "Yeah!!"
R: "So what did you get?"
C: "Blabhalbhalbha"
R: "Fuh!! Congrats!! Hehehe... Shit, i wish i was home now to go get it. Argh.."

....insert a bit more conversation

R: "Hey, you not joking ah? Today's april fool and all..." ^^;
C: "Would i joke about something like this? i'm not joking!"
R: "Hehehe.. ok ok... i was just checking" :p

after the phone call, i went to check my msgs and got hers which read "Pick up the phone! pick up ur phone! results out online! I got upper. my hands are trembling". so, i quickly rushed back home, went online to check. all the while in the car my mom was like...

M: "Do you wanna have lunch first?"
R: "NO! Just drop me off and you can go do whatever you want!"
(not exactly the friendliest person in the world at the time, but heck.. i'm sure she understood)

.....few minutes later.

M: "What do you want to have for lunch?"
R: "I'll let you know when i get my results!"
(in my head, 'there's only one thing important to me at the moment... and that's not food!' i'm was so grumpy)

quickly went to the pc... went online... and checked my results. all the while opening my eyes slowly to see what i got... it's either i smile or my face drops lower to the ground, cry and most probably kill myself.





hehehe.... i got 2nd upper too ^^v

No comments: