Sunday, November 28, 2004

so little time, so much to do...

i've barely finished 20% of the work load i have and i've only got tmr left to finish it all..... and to think i started out today at perhaps 10%? argh.. i'm so dead .______.

problems with work, problems with my boss, problems with my workmates, problems with my parents.. okay lar.. they're all really not major problems.. just minor stuffs where if you add them ALL up becomes big... it's hard to say even.. sometimes your day may start out fine, but end crappily.. or when you think things are fine, you realize too late they're not or even when things are in the dumps, in the end you're just mistaken and everything is fine again.

had a short 1-on-1 meeting with AH in friday. he asked if i was planning to leave as well.. since my only other 2 colleagues working on the project are leaving soon. one in december, the other in february. i told him i might because i was thinking of doing my masters.. then he told me to only do my masters in july. i mean excuse me.. it's not like i can tell the university i'm planning to go to wait for me a few more months if say that particular course i wanna do is only available in february -_-

and to add more work.. he has made me "team leader". more responsibility... like i don't have a lot of things to worry about.. and then he has the cheek to tell me he'll give me something, like an incentive... huh... BALLS! he's just 'bribing' me not to leave. i talked with my parents today about the situation... whatever it is.. i'm leaving by march and that's final. i've got other things i wanna take care off, do before i go off to study, etc etc etc...

earning money is one thing... but i wanna enjoy my work as well... not stay up night after night, putting in more than i should over this dumb project. and yet he can show us his anger and tell us, "we have never met a deadline. never!". well if you managed the project better, AH, we wouldn't be in this position.

in my part i have so much to do.. and if i don't finish my part, my colleague can't do hers and she's got a lot to do as well.... urgh... -_____-

damn.. i've only got another 3 hours of sleep before i have to wake up again >__<

No comments: