Friday, June 04, 2004

wanna know something stupid i did today? or rather something stupid that had happened yesterday night and it wasn't exactly my fault either? :p

well, see... yesterday or maybe the day before, i called streamyx and told them to reset my email password lar since i didn't what it was and so they did. and then... yesterday night tiba-tiba my brother said cannot connect to the net! i tried all the possible passwords and still cannot connect. so for one whole day (today) we didn't go online at all. what a waste.... of bandwidth :P

also, coincidentally, it seems in shah alam & klang got some streamyx problem lar. and i thought it also affected our area. actually that's what my brother told me except he said it was "klang valley". so i thought maybe it's the same problem lar so i just left it. usually i'll try all kinds of ways to get connected until i give up.

just now i decided to called them to ask what's the matter, since it's suppose to only happen in shah alam & klang (this i found out when i myself called the famous number and heard their message). so i talked to this girl who was fairly cheerful and quite helpful, asking me a few things, me trying a few passwords as well. check check... still cannot work all. so after a while i told the girl to just reset my password and see if that works. incase someone hacked into my account and changed it. who knows.

so just before i confirm with her to reset it, i decided to try and see if whether that dumb fella i spoke to the other day reseted my password and not only the email password. sure enuf he DID!! the girl on the phone started laughing -_-;;

arghhhhh one whole day no internet!!! boringnyer!! except i managed to finish watching most of the animes i downloaded recently. go try "sensei no ojikan". quite funny. i only had one episode (just to try) and since it's not bad, am gonna download the rest.

and also finally i can now resume downloading the 6 episodes of "kyou kara maou", which i started downloading 2 days ago >< taking AGES man...

now, back to my usual surfing/foruming/chatting/mailing ^^

No comments: