Sunday, November 23, 2003

*Planet Funk's Chase the sun tone rings* Wakes up suddenly and looks at the time, in that same instant calculate that there's been enough sleep for the night.

Looks at the phone and thinks 'Nalini? Oh must be her mom'. Answers phone, "Hello?".
In cheery voice, "Hi. How are you? This is Nalini's mom."
"Hi aunty, I'm fine and you?"
"I'm good too. I wanted to tell you that I have something for you. You see, Nalini passed something for you through her cousin and I thought I better give it to you before I go to Penang."
"Oh, you're also going to Penang? Haha..."
"You also going ah? Hehe.. so is it okay if I came by in about 20-30 minutes?"
"Yes sure aunty.. it's not a problem."
"Okay, see you then!"
"Bye!"

Get's up from bed and heads for the shower. Just when finished showering, there's a bang on the room door. "What?"
"There's someone here for you! Outside."
"Here already?" Looks at clock then thinks, 'But it's not even 15 minutes'. Quickly jumps into some clothes and rushes to meet the guest.
About to enter house by house owner but stops midway and says, "Hi!"
"Hi!"
Something said too quickly which couldn't be remembered and suddenly walking towards the car. "The present is in the car."
Wonders, 'Is it really that big that I'll have to carry it out of the car?' "So where is Nalini coming back?"
"Not sure yet lar... she still has a few things to do there."
"Yeah, I guess since she's moving and all--"
Upon reaching the car a head pops up from hiding. It was Nalini!

*Insert screams [not exactly screaming] of surprises and oh-my-gods here*

5 minute catch up and see you laters.

girl, that was some shock you gave me =p and i'm glad you are back! a bit bad timing since i'm gonna be very busy the next 2 days and then off to penang til sunday! so many things to do!! how to cram everything at the same time! =p

cf, you, projects, penang trip, you, projects, presentations, you... lol! =)

No comments: