Saturday, November 22, 2003


discover what candy you are @ quiz me.

mm... gummi bears XD

on to other things. it has been decided that we're going to penang this wednesday. that means i gotta finish one project by monday and another as soon as i come back! while everyone else i holidaying, i still have college.. -__-. well, at least i got 1 week off. and i tell you, so far that's the longest ever holiday i've had from college. urgh.. now i know why i just don't wanna do anymore work. it's because i'm in need of a carefree, worry-free holiday! let's just hope this trip to penang works out well.

why am i going to penang? family/relatives party. my aunt's 25th (silver) anniversary. so they're having a big do by the beach. it's a good thing since i like beaches. the only problem is that since we're going 3 days in advance to the actual event (the party is on saturday) i was hoping we stayed at golden sands or at least by the beach.. but nooooooooo~~ some idiot aunts of mine wanna stay at some crappy apartment so far away from the beach (near to my aunt in penang's house). confused? well my dad has 3 sisters. one in penang, and two in kl. and one more brother also in kl. so my uncle had already made bookings for 2 rooms at golden sands and we (everyone in my family except my dad) thought, 'hey this would be fun! at least for once we WOULD enjoy our trip in penang. because everytime we went there we always, i mean NEVER ONCE, not stayed at my aunt's place. which is so bloody boring!!!

and here these morons (referring to my two aunts in kl) wanna stay at that aparments. urgh! and it seems there's some wedding going on at the same time, 1 or 2 days earlier to the party, and they're planning to go help. now if we stayed in those apartments with them, means we'd be dragged to go HELP!!! what the hell man.. it's a holiday. i didn't plan to go do work on a holiday. and heck, i'm in need of a holiday!!

dumb ass ppl. oh yeah, and you know what's even dumber?? my dad brains. he can't.. urgh! he says he wants to go to penang n all.. you know... because it's where he's from and everytime we go we end up staying at my aunt's place and going to either sunshine square or bukit jambul club. what kinda trip is that? what's the point of going in the first place then?? we wanna enjoy the frikin' beach lar!!

the only hope is now for my uncle to persuade my dad to stay at the hotel. at least then my cousins would be there to. so much more fun, so much more things to do! -_____-

some ppl.... are just plain spoilers!

No comments: