Monday, September 22, 2003

my system is working again. found out a way to get connected! so my functions are actually in working order. i can't do the remove content so am leaving that out... unless my supervisor insists on it tmr. then the filter thing i'll be doing now. upload.. errr, dunno how to show and the media play can go to hell. hahaha!

yes, i feel like watching GB now, but am afraid if my mom catches me watching cartoon and not doing my work, she'll say something which would only make me guilty :)

[like... instead of doing your work, you're playing around] o_o;


already spent an hr at the forum. just had to close the page or i'll never leave! the main fellas [3 others excluding me] are there now so.... it's lively and chatty. well, will just read the new posts tomorrow when i come back home.

signed-up for telekom's hotspot. on rm10 a month, so much more reliable than my own stupid college's wireless connection. damn people. i tell you ah... i'm never gonna recommend people to go there. sure it's the most recognizable lar, blah blah blah... but still.... they're so frustrating. 4 years there is more than enough to give me unwanted unforgetable memories for life!! and don't ask me what college i'm in. haha!


okies... will be doing my filter, hopefully it works fine and then i'm gonna set up my laptop for tmr. my laptop also now giving me problem. CMOS batter is low it seems. well, what do you expect after almost 2 years. i have to change it as soon as possible. maybe i'll take my laptop with me on saturday. or maybe not. dun wanna be lugging that stupid heavy bag around the whole place.


and now for a quiz...


I'm Glühen Rex.

Which Weiß Kreuz Glühen Character Are You? @ Shakunetsu no Honoo.


uh huh... and i thought it was gonna be one of the guys :þ

No comments: