Tuesday, September 02, 2003

guess who's back and ridin' the tides of high speed electron waves.

yeah.. it's me. me alright and about time. whoo hoo. something i've gotta admit though, guys are more efficient. yeah, it's the bloody truth and there's nothing i can do about that fact.

okay.. so what happened was [and how i concluded to that descriminating gender fact] after i came home from college today, my brother told me the technician came over and ficed the line. dialtone yes, broadband no... well, yes but my account was still suspended. so, first off i called [at 2.30pm] and spoke to the girl told her my story and said she'll restore it now as in at that time, asked me to fax my bill [basically the receipt i used to pay with]... but 3 hrs later i checked and it was still not working. so much for "we'll restore it now right after you fax us your receipt". <_<

the second time i called [at 5pm] i spoke to a guy, told him i'd already faxed the bill but still not yet restore so he said he'll check the fax while i waited on the phone, after that he came back on and told me he'll give it to his supervisor now and it will be restored within the hour.. and after that at 5.30 the supervisor called me because the receipt number was not clear just to confirm and then he told me it will be restored before 6 and sure enuf it was :)

my mom actually said "it's the first time after a long while i'm actually seeing you smile". sheesh... i sound so deprived! but i am.

now i can download the new get backer episodes, some weiss kreuz gluhen stuff and whatever else i've been missing for the last 1 week. gonna suck up the bandwidth. this is what they get for screwing up my line for that long :þ

but of course, i'll have to be doing my wiork as well.


days left to complete system: 12
days left to dooms day: 28

No comments: