Thursday, May 08, 2003

BUSY i have been the last couple of days.. and what's even more interesting is the fact that if you count now as 10pm, then i've been awake for the last 38 hrs.. :) not much actually... wanna see how far i can go though.

but i won't be able to do that since i need to leave the house by 7.30 in the morn for college etc. why haven't i slept yet?? you wonder. well, simple. last minute project work. due tmr obviously. so we [my friends & i] camped at another friend's place for the entire night/morning [umm... 12 hrs ago?] looking at the screens of our laptops.. in my case, doing UML. the worst kind of object modelling to exist. do you know how many hundred times we had to change the bloody diagrams over and over and over... i think you get the point.

so, we didn't sleep a wink.. and i'm still quite energetic. but don't ask me to read anything because it wouldn't make any sense to me. even if it went along the lines of "i am jane and i like apples".

see.. i didn't even have enough time to complete the layout for my "beloved" matrix blog. *hmmph*

well, i ain't gonna to sleep yet. still too early man. only 10pm !!! wanna test a theory... or rather try out an experiment. me being the test object of course. will give you the results the next time to see if my hipotesis, whereby if i stayed up for two nights in a row without any sleep doesn't degrade my brain to mush... is true or not.

stay tuned... til then my friends. i'm off to watch the tube :)

No comments: