Saturday, March 15, 2003

lal la la... it's a saturday night and i'm at home. but then again, what else is new? :)

went out yesterday though, to celebrate my brother's & cousin's results, which i think they've done pretty well. so it was a happy day. and so is today. why? because there's nothing to feel sad about. i consider days are good if nothing bad happens, and days that have good things happen, a great day.

oh wait... gotta check whether my *ahem* has been approved.


after less than a minute...

"PPF is pending. Waiting for Supervisor to approve." blah... god knows how much longer we must wait.


let's see... today's saturday... had class earlier and the funniest thing happened. first i dropped my brother off for his class.. wait. lemme start from the begining and get a few facts straight.

there's 3 of us. my 2 brothers and i, me being the eldest. so all 3 of us go for guitar lessons and the timing is such where we're one after the other. my brothers first, taking 45 mins each, then me. so first brother went, then picked him up and dropped second one and when 1st bro sat in the car, he started laughing. saying, "oh my god, you've no idea what he's [referring to my guitar teacher] done" i was like "what? grow a beard? wore something loud? what??" but he didn't say anything, just to see for myself. fine.

then it was my turn for class. 1st bro dropped me off and 2nd bro was on the way to the car and was passing me. he said, "when you get to the class... don't laugh. really!!" hmm... now what do you think is the situation like?? so, i go to class, on the way sorta grinning to myself, wondering what to expect. well, actually.. there wasn't anything funny lar. my brothers can be such idiots. he cut his hair... really short. he did look a bit funny, but yeah.. so? everyone has a bad hair day.. once in a while.. hahahaha! :)

well, i was sorta laughing lar when i went into the class, and he was giggling as well... probably embarassed that i thought he hair cut was ridiculous. i think he was a bit self conscious because in teh midst of class he pulls out his cap and wears it. couldn't help snigger to myself again... hahaha... come to think of it, now... it was kinda funny :þ

such bad ppl we are!

talking about hair, just noticed mine's soooo long. well, the longest i've ever kept. hmm... probably need a hair cut, but i'm also contemplating on having it really short, because there's no pt leaving it long when it's always [i mean, every single waking moment] tied up. right?? well, i've also got this note-to-self which i made to.. myself the last time i cut my hair [a yr ago] to never... ever cut it and keep it really really long. i tend to regret cutting it cause then i'll see all these girls with really nice long hair and wish i'd kept mine and will have to wait a damn long time again for it to grow.

so much for hair!!

wasted entry, yes. i call it wasted because it's absolutely un-inspiring and just plain stupid. nothing that would make a reader go "hmm..." that's why i only have so few entries in the real journal because i only write when i'm frustrated or angry or depressed or just plain need to write something so that i don't feel like i've abandoned the "story" of my life.

corny? yeah i know...

No comments: