Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It seems that these days things that were once free, is being bought over by other companies and users will have to pay for their services. What am i talking about? Services like TagBoard and backblog (I used to use for my comments). Well to do away with all these problems, future wise, I've decided to just stick to one of Blogger's easy-to-use templates and hopefully they don't make me change stuff again.

Assuming I'll be joining blogathon this year, I might use this account rather than create a new blog for it. Also saves people on my friends list (on LJ) the spam D:

So... Happy 2007, blahblahblah. And if you were directed here from a Naruto forum... that link to that Bleach song has been LOOOOONG GONE!

1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks for the comment on my photo blog. I appreciate you taking the time.

I know what you mean about things that were once free no longer are. Drives me absolutely insane sometimes.