Monday, October 04, 2004

[ in which it has already been 36 hours ]

@____________@


lol... i've been up.. and i'm still up.. LOL! 36 hours it be! ^^;
now that my mouse can't scroll anymore.. (after last night's blasted experience) yesterday night doesn't seem so bad.. eventhough it's a bit wasted since some other colleagues and their 'tidak-apa' attitudes didn't think meeting the deadline was important enough. my friend, who's so sick, she should have taken leave today, did her part n stuff.. and we both left the office at 5.30pm.

haha.. too bad for him.. -_- my excuse, i didn't sleep last night.. hers.. well, it's quite obvious.

and now, my dad has just given me a curfew for today..... OFF THE PC AT 11PM!!!! >_<;; what am i gonna do from 11 til.. i fall asleep @_@

~(^_^~) ~(^_^)~ (~^_^)~ ~(^_^~) ~(^_^)~ (~^_^)~ ~(^_^~) ~(^_^)~ (~^_^)~

oi nasi goreng~ oi bubur kacang~

No comments: