Tuesday, June 29, 2004

yesterday~
all my troubles seemed so far away
now it looks as though they're here to stay
oh i believe, in yesterday~


so yesterday i was called by mr. t to go out and discuss about a trip to island l. however, it was a bit the late so mr. t decided to carry on with his friend and would fill me in on the details later on.

later on came along and so he dropped by my house. we were sort of about to talk about it (outside my house) when he said his friend was waiting in the car. so i told mr. t to bring his friend in as well. so he went to get his friend. and while his friend was locking the car doors i chatted with mr. t for a bit. a minute or so later his friend came up to my door step and i realized his friend was my good friend from australia XD

very good tactics at surprising people, she has! XD

today i spent 7 hours today at mid valley. yes, you heard me right. watched harry potter as well. and what we did in between, god knows because it just flew by.


in other news, i got an email today from a company i applied to for a job. obviously a auto-generated one, stating that i didn't the job. wait, why go that far. i didn't get an interview. makes one wonder what was wrong and whether am i really qualified for anything. i suppose it's something we'll all have to face sooner or later.

maybe i should start small. apply for a secre-*******-tary job (i hate documentation). gah. well i do have hope for another company. i hope i get it. i couldn't sleep the other day because i was thinking if by removing something from my resume, would that effect the reason should they not pick me.

No comments: