Saturday, May 22, 2004

[ ignorance is bliss ]

just when you think hacking is fun, you realize how much in danger your own pc is whenever you logon, check your mail, post an entry in yer blog... XD

well, lucky for me i've learnt a lot of tools, some hacking.. some prevention, so i use them to check what my pc's vulnerabilities are and how to overcome it. cool uh! :) i've even learnt how to create a virus. it's soooooooo easy. lol!! the hackers of yesterday have done all the hard work and now we newbies just have to click a few things and tada! a virus is born.

on our last day, we had a topic called virus. so we created one, camouflaged it and tried to send it to each other thru mail. a test to see if yahoo and hotmail could detect 'em and guess what. they can! so most people are kinda safe. :)

having spent many many hours in the air conditioned room.. and since my lecturer had a cold when we first started our course, he passed it on to me -_-;;. just a few sniffles, a slight fever, but i still managed to go to the supermarket, do some shopping. come back home and make dinner. well, not the heavy stuff lar. my maid did the frying :P

my mom had gone to mallacca today with my aunts just for a day trip and they were coming back so had to prepare some bites since they're all coming over to have dinner. infact, some of them are actually down stairs at the moment (i'm upstairs.. that's where the pc is) and my stomach is growling XD

i want food!!!! hehehe. i hear some frying going on. wonder who's cooking what.

i picked up my graduation pictures yesterday. man it sucks. even the group picture.. i had this girl who is well, short, and her mortar kept hitting my face and guess what. in the picture, her mortar is covering my face. just a bit lar but it looks so odd from everyone else. urgh -_-

okaylar, just wanted to let some of you know that i'm alive and will be back conquering the internet by tmr or the day after :p

bell just rung, somebody is here~

todaloo~~

No comments: