Sunday, May 30, 2004

havink a bad day? thinkink nothink else to be makink you happy? try beink immitating the faces in this website O_o >_< -_^ -_- ^_^ >_>

hehe.. bbq was quite fun. i think most of those who went had detailed reports so no point me repeating the same stories. just the we had fun, not much to eat since it was more of a nuisance, though i think the banana & chocolate was a success. second in place was mashmallows and chocolate XD i think anything in chocolate was goode!

discussed about anime (duh), cosplaying (duh x2) and... some weird characters (not anime XD). too bad i don't have my digital camera, else i'd taken some pics too to post up or show my non-anime friends what a whacked bunch they are XD (joking :p)

got wet in the rain just now after washing my hair yesterday!!! >_> pictures WILL BE TAKEN TMR no matter what. i dun care. i just have to bloody hell do it already -_-. also reformated my laptop earlier.. setting up to do my hacking stuff. install those junk and well, practice for the exam. familiarize myself with the programs since most of the questions are about the tools thought it shouldn't be. weird ppl.

watched troy today!! XD uber bishienesssssssss!!! mwahahahaha!!! XD XD i wish i was jeniffer aniston. hehehe...

No comments: