Saturday, May 01, 2004

[ away on a trip ]

i be gone for the next couple of days. this be the last time i go online until i come back either tuesday or wednesday T_T. must find ways to entertain and distract myself from the addiction to the feel of a keyboard under my fingers, my fav mp3s playing on my fav cute speakers, surfing and.... chatting ^^;

pictures, doubtful though i'll be using my old camera. yes the non-digital one :p

in the midst to burn a cd to be listened to on the way to ipoh (will be there on sat) then we'll head on over to penang on sunday. haven't been in ipoh for ages... hope it be fun ^^

the only thing i remember of ipoh is when i was younger and we were travelling to penang thru the old roads, ie there was no highway then... (yeah yeah, i'm old!) and we met in an accident. wasn't really that bad because we had our handy dandy, hardy sturdy proton saga. they don't make cars as good as they used to XD. we're still hesitating to sell it off!


ok ok, so i won't be around. don't miss me.. and if there's any goss... pls do update this useless gossip monger/collector/listener/updater aight? ;)

No comments: