Saturday, March 06, 2004

[ dot.dot.dot ]

¬____________¬


i know i should be happier, since today IS after the release of innocence but.... it just sucks when something you've possessed for the last 3 years gets taken away from you (perhaps intentionally) from your own house.

the last couple of days i've been really busy setting up my house because we were having some prayers which takes place from 8.30pm til about 5am. so i was up all night, entertaining, cleaning, helping out... etc. and who would think that when you have prayers at you own house, someone in their screwed-up, fucked up mind would steal your handphone. i mean what the hell! do you know what's even MORE ironic (not that it isn't already)? not only my hp was there, but my mom's (more expensive) and my aunt's digital camera (way more expensive) was on the same table, untouched.

it if was prepaid, i might not have minded it that much. because there's a slim chance i'll get my number back. damn people. come to my house for prayers and you steal things. hope god screws up your life for good and good-for-nothing ass clown!

through out the night i was actually feeling good n all. you know, (i'm assuming you do), when you have prayers.. there's a sort of vibe n all. it's nice. and when i found out my hp was gone, it all just went down the drain. maybe it's time for me to get a more hi-tech phone? who knows. maybe god is doing me a favor since i'm so stubborn and only lilke the ciplak, almost dinosaur, 3310 with no color, gprs/wap, camera, java-enabled junk. and then there's the fact of my number!! damnit. i luv that number for some reason. because each number was related to me. my b'day, my ic...

i should probably stop whining... but what the hell lar. i haven't whined in a long time, so just too bad. i'm being childish, i should get over it.. but i want revenge. it's just a stupid phone (d'uh) but it's like, someone taking your nickname and you have to go find a new one and tell everyone that it's not that anymore. well, something like that anyways.

like my brother just said, "that's so damn ghey! who steals your hp during prayers, in your OWN HOUSE?!"

-----

on brighter news, i've just finished downloading 4th episode of sac gig and currently leeching the innocence ost. somethings are good, somethings are bad. i guess it helps when the good & bad cancel off each other so that it's equal.

even steven... you think?

No comments: