Monday, January 26, 2004

[ red letter ]

Dear All,

After much discussion... this is the final table of contents (toc) that we've decided that should be in our documentation for both assignment 1 & 2. Please note the sections which has your name in it. For that is the part that you'll have to do. Some of which have already been assigned before, and as discussed before, if any of your parts need changes, please do so.

If you have any problems with the workload given to you, if you find it unfair or if the load is too much, you can either deal with it and deal with me. Phones are there, so call me if you have a problem. When I say the term "you" I mean in general... no one person in particular okay? This project is as important to me as it is to you... I'm quite sure we all want good results at the end of the day.

E & EL, please discuss with yourself what you wanna do with the system. Some parts which E gave me today (supposedly final system) doesn't seem right. You have each other's icq & phone numbers so don't ask me to be your middle man. Deal with the problems between you too. The reason why we gave you less documentation work was so that you could work on the system properly. I don't think it's what it should be. There's some parts either not working, not in it's proper order.

All work to be handed to me by 28th January, Wednesday latest 11:59pm.

-----

am i being too bitchy/bossy? seriously, i can't take the fact just because i'm the leader, everything is up to me. in the end who has to bloody slog without any sleep just to have proper documentation? so that we can have good marks? i did this last semester for hci... i ain't planning to do this again now. some people can actually have the guts to tell me that just because they're working on the system, they don't wanna do documentation. the program ain't that great to begin with. i could've done better by myself... and i still have so many parts of the doc to deal with. for instance the fucking minutes! who likes to do that? i can't give it to anyone else because "it's the leader's job". though i've known of some groups actually appointing a secretary. i could've done that but everyone's got problems and everyone's got something to do so, yes by all means dump the work on me. because i'll do it. because i know how important this project is and how much i want to score in it.

as it is there's almost no hope to get high results for my degree...... i don't want to make my chances worse. i tried my best this semester, and i think so far it isn't too bad. just these 2 more assignments to go... before i can start concentrating on studying for my last/final networking paper.

i could have burned someone with the amount of rage i had inside of me... but of course, now is all okay since the major headache of knowing what to do is done. thanks to the help of another group mate who is equally hardworking & understanding.

haih... only have 5 1/2 hrs left to sleep -_-

No comments: