Wednesday, January 14, 2004

5 more days to my last lecture and 28 days left to my last of all final exams... ah, the joys of finishing college. i don't think i could stand another semester. just wanna.... stop studying, even if it's just for a year ^^

go on holidays.... do stuffs i've been putting off, stuffs i've been leaving for after my studies.

but first things first. i gotta prepare for my presentation on friday. man, the amount of crapping i have to rehearse for. just hope it goes as well as my previous presentation. it was surprisingly alright. since the lecturer had nothing to ask :)

and finally, it's is saif that the second movie for ghost in the shell (innocence) will be out on the 6th of march this year. zippadeedoodah!! also the second trailer it out! now if only i could download it to my hdd >_>

No comments: