Saturday, December 06, 2003

[ fun. tiring. tiring fun! ]

i don't think i'll be blogging the entire event... you know me, always takes a few days later to do so. i just feel really happy to have cosplayed for the first time, had lotsa fun, inspite the intense heat, met with even more forum-ers and glad to know a get backer fellow won!! go get backers!!! sadly there was only one character there from the anime, which is real sad since i was hoping there was more otherwise i would've cosplayed midou instead... well, two akabanes was indeed fun.

homura's cloak was awsome! seighart's white coat was pretty cool as well!! there were a few warriors... just wow. two people from sakura taisen.. their costumes were just..... no words can describe lar just that you know there was A LOT of effort put into it.

got me self some beautiful posters.. mmmm~~ i showed them to my parents and they were like "there are such artists in this country O_o ?" that obviously means a good thing. i'm kicking myself for not getting hooli's doujinshi (though i got a few other things) and fenix's doujinshi as well. i'm happy i managed to snag jac'kee's chibi final fantasy poster in time before it sold out. whoohoo! =)

well would you look at that... i'm practically blogging the event :) oh well... pics as usual will be up later than sooner. duh! i have to do my project work now -_____- tmr got meeting and i haven't done my part yet. die lar!

my brother said i looked like a man with the costume ^^;;; which reminds me.. there were some Dir en Grey cosplayers who were guys... dressed up well, as they would lar... that was really cool. at first i thought they were girls, but when i saw their flat chests... heh, you get the picture.. and you'll be seeing some of those too. i got a whold bunch of pics of the entire group.

hooli looked absolutely beautiful!!! really... she did!! :) if i was a guy, i'll be all over her.

what irritated me most (ie, my costume) was my hair. well, it was spose to be a bit spikey and all over my face... it was a dissaster since it's so long.. just made it all the more hotter for me than it already was at the event! and then there was the shoes. should've worn the boots. hope i can still walkt tomorrow!

ahh... what a fun event :) i'm more than happy with the whole thing, and how it turned out. congrats to all successful cosplayers, forum-ers who turned... t'was great to meet y'all. and great work to those who had booths!

No comments: