Tuesday, November 04, 2003

[ final year project ]

it's done! it's done...

*dances a jiggly jig* <-- assuming that made sense

i did my presentation all... surprisingly i wasn't nervous. well, i didn't even feel queasy [which i normally do] but i guess this time i didn't. i knew i was repeating myself a thousand times while presenting... so much so i noticed my accessor's bored look [a yawn of hers openly shown]. hehe... but in the end, everything went smoothly, she didn't ask me much.. just barely and even when she did i managed to answer her.

did the system demo, everything worked.. and then i was asked to leave the room for a while [this was after say 35 minutes of my presentation]. i was thinking *hum hum hum hum hum*. they spoke for barely a few minutes and then she comes out and says "thank you & good job". i was like 'phew'.

went to see my supervisor [whom i just wanna thank over & over again because he'd helped me out on one part when i guess what i was trying to explain to the accessor but she wasn't quite getting it] and he told me that i passed and that i can get high marks for my fyp!!!! XD XD XD XD

well, i dun feel anything as yet lar. no joy whatsoever. no feeling of relief either. i was suppose to be bouncing around college damnit! oh well... it's over. finally! and i've passed.


matrix 3 coming out on thursday!!! wheeee~~~ what a nice way to celebrate. most probs be watching it with a friend of mine on friday. yep... should be fun. well of course it will!!!!!!!! i've only been waiting for it since matrix 1. haha!!

another good news would be that i can finally also get my coat done.

*dreams of akabane silently for a few moments* sigh...

will be getting the cloth and then seeing that tailor again. after that....... hmm... maybe i'll go to klcc and COLLECT WILD ADAPTER VOL 3 from kino :O)

la la la la la la.... la la la la la *sings in smurfs tune*


now, to try installing RO [for the last time] with my new graphics card ^^

No comments: