Monday, October 27, 2003

[ with age comes wisdom ]

yeah right. that's so full of shit. my wisdom tooth has been causing me pain the whole day today. and before this it was an obediant lil' tooth. suddenly it' just had to grow over the weekend and start poking my inner cheek/gums. urgh... and just because of that, i'm having a one-sided soar throat. how dumb is that???

can't chew my food & enjoy it. might as well be eating porridge & drinking soup for lunch & dinner >_<

wish i had a tube so that my saliva can dribble throught it into a bowl.... lol! friggin' hurts just swallow saliva!!!!! *goes to suck on a smint*

just hope i don't come down with a fever or what. usually tooth aches does that!! hope my fyp presentation ain't the same time when i do get myself around to seeing a dentist. like that i'll be having one swelled up cheek trying my best to speak and convince my supervisor & accessor not to laugh -_-

why must we have such unnecessary parts in our body? appendix, wisdom teeth, tonsils... all just pains in the... well, their respective areas :þ


wanted to blog yesterday but got lazy. yesh, lazy bum as usual! went to feed cows. lol!! Mmmmm.... the smell of dung! it's actually quite nice. hehehe... and the cows were so obediant. just feed them some bananas lar.. that's about it. then at one time one of the cows was pee-ing and someone cupped a handful of piss and sprinkled on some people. hahaha!!! lucky i wasn't one of them!

i think i should go sleep... -_-# starting to get headache. oh and before i leave... wild adapter fans should get this song: reiuta love song. it's not bad.. quite nice :)

No comments: