Friday, September 26, 2003

[ utter madness ]

C: i hate writing in 3rd person form. i want to use I I I I I I I!! I Hate FYP!!
labrynth: you think i LURVE it?
C: maybe :P
labrynth: belah lar you... as if!!!
C: hahaha! i purposely said that coz i am mad already
labrynth: i know... i was thinking of becoming buzz lightyear and flying around saying "to infinity and beyond!"
C: how? i want to use I. i dunno how to write without I
labrynth: say lar.. "according to the research done...."
C: i want to say i got a free copy of codewarrior
labrynth: say, "the author of this documentation got a free copy of codewarrior because after sticking to the 3rd person rule, she now speaks in such a way that where instead of saying a simple 'hi' she will say, 'C says hi' and due to her utter madness when she called the codewarrior people, they took pity on her and decided that in hope she would turn back to normal, they gave her a free copy. C says she is very happy. yeah, she says so!".
C: :))) C wants to sleep and play and eat and sleep and watch tv and play and sleep.
labrynth: according to labrynth (2003), it is mentioned that by the end of 4 days, most students in the intake of GF0321 will have brains, like the intake's numbers, decreased.. hence turning them into vegetables. the advantage of this however, there'll be more vegetables for those in need to eat, and less students coming out that year after their degree, so most job oppurtunities would indeed open up during that time (labrynth et. al, 2003)


i wonder if i'll be sane enough for tmr?!

No comments: