Saturday, September 20, 2003

so unproductive. that's it.. i'm on a mission to re-do my codes. it's all screwed up at the moment. i shoulda done from the begining but of course, stupid me just loves dumping everything in one file. might take me the whole day, but i hope it ain't gonna go to waste. i mean, if i spend the whole day doing it... i dun want the same bugs to occur later even after changing it. would be such a waste!

things to do:
1. re-do interface -- simpler, seperate from main file and so that my functions can work after that [i hope].
2. web browser.
3. download -- display progress in a list or something.
4. remove -- a shared file. unshare() ?? O_o
5. media player -- check out what's wrong with that darn component.


everyone's in a pirate mood. potc has definitely triggered the pirates in us :)

one more week to the axn anime festival, 3 days to see my supervisor & finish my program, 11 days til i hand in my fyp.

-_-

No comments: