Wednesday, September 24, 2003

in exactly 6 days, everything must be ready, working and complete!

am meeting my supervisor tomorrow, he called me up this morning and instead of feeling hatred and giving him a piece of my mind, i think i was extra nice. nuts. well, he claims that he tried to reply my email last week a couple of times but the email bounced back. therefore i couldn't meet him earlier. but what i couldn't understand was, why didn't he just call me then? there's my hp number when i made the appointment, if he wasn't too lazy, he coulda just checked my profile or something.

well anyways, am gonna be showing him my crappy system, hopefully he's okay with it, and get some tips on the documentation from him. shit, i gotta do testing as well. argh! and help, and installation guide and......

6 more days and i'm free. that's right, keep reminding myself that. was talking to my grandmother earlier and she was asking me to go to my aunt's house this saturday since some guy is coming over to give a talk.. and i was torn. torn between telling her that i still had work, not telling her that i had other plans on that day and it just kills me when she says "it's only for 1 hour".

well, in normal cases, 1 hour becomes way more than that. how?! die lar like that. have to make sure also she doesn't know that i'm planning to go to the axn thingy, otherwise she'll merajuk and say, "yeah, you can go to mid valley but when i tell you to spend one hour for the talk you say you got work to do" >_<

this is so not good!


i've decided to set a goal for today [because if i don't, it's worse that i don't have a goal and would do less even though it's quite typical not to do anything to begin with], that way my subconscious would tell me that i have something to do.

1. layout of the toc
2. acknowledgement
3. introduction
4. storyboard

little parts, but something to get me started. see whether i'll actually finish these or not!

No comments: