Thursday, September 25, 2003

[ finally ]

yes, me is finally happy. happy because i met my supervisor... which i before that i had to go through hell first. and i was thinking, anything else bad gonna be happening today?

here's how it started.

just as i was about to sleep this morning... that would be around 1, :þ, i suddenly wondered if whether i had missed the meeting with my supervisor o_O. but then i remembered there was a blog entry yesterday about me telling my supervisor calling. this is what happens when someone calls me up before i wake up, i speak incoherently on the phone [i actually asked my supervisor whether today was thursday on wednesday -_-;] and with a mind that's still sleeping... i got some facts mixed up. so before i sleeping, i actually thought that it was already friday and i missed the meeting, but remembered that it was wednesday because i missed csi. yeah, my days are kept track by which show are being showed on tv for that day!

then woke up, blah blah blah, got ready to go to college to meet him except i went to the wrong campus. yeah, so stupid right! i thought he was gonna be in town but actually he went to the other campus. the other campus is the one i study at, the branch in town i've never been. so after going in there so obviously like i'm new or something, carrying my laptop bag like some dungu and not being able to find him, i remember he'd called my hp so i scrolled for recent received calls and called him. that's when i found out he was in the other campus. and that one is quite far so luckily he told me he was free today so i could meet him anytime.

i rushed home, got my car and drove to college, the other one. all the while i was thinking, though i thought to myself i shouldn't be thinking such things, hope something ELSE doesn't get in my way and stop me from meeting him. saw how many obstacles were in my path already? so i reached there safely all met him and came home happy :)

he saw the system and was quite happy with it.. i asked him if he can understand it, he said yes. because that is the most important thing for later when i present it to my accessor. he'll be able to help me out if anything goes wrong, sorta like be my support. i told him about some minor bugs he said as long as it's not fatal, it's okay... like the button which kept adding action listeners, he said that one no need to worry.

also the jxta... which i couldn't connect to. he said if on the day of presentation it was still down, then i do what i did like today. set up my laptop to show two programs running n all that stuff. that reminds me, i gotta do the installation guide. bleh! no all is left is my documentation. gotta write about 100 pages in the next 5 days. 20 pages a day. minus one for the axn festival... my fingers are so gonna be dead!


okies... going to start my brain engines to work. til then, adios!

No comments: