Monday, August 25, 2003

[ streamyx-less ]

yes, unfortunately i am. gah!! those numb-nuts suspended my account just because i didn't pay some over due charges which weren't suppose to be charged to my account. sheesh.. i mean, of course i wouldn't pay for something i didn't use/ask/want right? oh well, thanks to good old dial-up... i've gone back to ever faithful, rarely-lets-me-down, always there for me.... jaring :þ

tried working this weekend, of course nothing worked. i mean, the stupid browser does not show. ish.. just when you think you've found the easy way out by using sunONE, java kicks you in the ass and tells you to go back to the drawing boards and hardcode from scratch. jxta also another one...

haven't had the time to pirate-tise my site yet. 2 more days til PoTC. *yippee*. however, i dunno if i'll be able to watch it god knows when. hmm... maybe go with family lar... since most of my friends haven't gotten back to me about it, some are working, some holidaying too much for my health and the rest just plain NOT HERE! why must you go when i need you the most. hehe!! :P


i was just thinking about the time when star wars the phantom menace first came out, i went to watch it at klcc and saw 2 guys dressed up as jedis. how cool is that?! :) would be nice to see some pirates pirating pirated privates.. O_O; i mean... you know what i mean :p

naughty naughty!

No comments: