Saturday, August 16, 2003

scene #4 [1.42am]
all the way from germany
v/c: a very happy birthday from v & dad! just got a new hp sony ericson t610! have fun..

scene #5 [4.30am]
*blink* *blink* huh? what the crap [in my mind]. i see my dad standing infront of my room door, lights all on, holding the modem. bah! i thought. it had only been 2 hrs since i last slept. "how to fix modem?" i get up, fix the modem for him [since i snuck it out from the main computer and used it for my laptop in my room] and go back to bed.

wait, that isn't even considered a "scene". cancel that.


scene #5 [a few minutes later]
*shift* *shift* *bump* huh? *opens one eye* i see my mom tying balloons around my room. i wanna sleeeeeeep!! i scream in my head, but pretend i didn't see her. after a while, still tying stuffs, i realize the door was ajar and the light was coming in... disturbing my precious most needed sleep. "can you close the door on your way out?" or so i think i mumbled out. *quicker shifting around the room* and door finally closes. i can't sleep. am having a headache and i check the time to see it's already 5.30am.

headache becomes worse... turn round and round in different positions in a hurry to sleep before dawn breaks or the sounds of prayers start [yes, it can be annoying.. but only if you're awake!]. prayers have started... but thank god it sounded soft. sleep finally sets in.

well, it's sort of a scene lar, what can i say?!


scene #6 [9.00am]
realized i managed to sleep after all. headache is gone at least. check phone, 1 message received.

e: happy birthday sempai! wishing u al da best 4 this yr, nxt yr, nxt nxt yr n al da yrs ahead! gomen, my comp dah send 2 shop [yeah stupid blaster worm!!] coz d damage is bad.. so wil mail u ur purezento once the thing comes back. ooo, life's bad without comp. haih. neway, hv a gr8 day n love ya alwiz [awwwww...].
me: thanks... updated dejected. a present in return for upcoming present! :P


a few moments i wanna treasure... so that when i look back, i know there IS something to look back at! :)

No comments: