Thursday, August 21, 2003

[ random rants... ]

if only blogger was more like livejournal, that way we can put a link to rants or certain articles so that only people who wanna read will read otherwise the other stuff is left. geddit? well, just too bad then :p

i was driving today and saw a road sign called 'jalan api'. first thing came to my mind... Application Program Interface instead of what it simply means... fire. sheesh! too much computers for my health. what is my brain coming to these days. can you imagine if they started naming streets after websites or other internet jargons?? o_O

just found a saiyuki fan in college... lol! how cool is that?! *imagines hours long conversations about anime in the near future* but... one draw back is that he's like "oh, there's a saiyuki gaiden? and a saiyuki reload? and...." so much purging of information stored in my head will eventually be told. haha, at least i have something to story my grand kids some day :)

i've decided i may change and cosplay akabane instead of midou. after much guidance and help from this fella and also much persuasion from a certain other fella... hehe.. sexy sultry akabane is quite cool! former "fella's" page has a layout on him ;)

nah, i guess that's enuf for one night. later already and better ciao before my dad catches me still on the pc. *bone crack* back aching... 6 hours.. gosh!

No comments: