Saturday, August 23, 2003

[ i've gone nuts ]

la la la lalalalalalala... i've gone nuts-o! yes-o i think i have-o. why? i dunn-o yet.

yesterday night just before sleeping i decided to place reminders in my hp for the next couple of days. a sorta countdown to let me know, and hopefully in the process scare me to death, as to how many days i have left to the due date. yes people, i'm gonna be very much dead by the 24th of sept if i don't get me arse off to workin' on that damned system.

anyone know how to intergrate an music/video player into a java application [like in kazaa & imesh] ? do lemme know quick... hehe! lazy to search ler. but i will search of course. all part and parcel of the project. stupid jxta. i should've just chosen some simple online system. so much earier. or better still, stick with my original idea and do some wireless/handphone program. bodoh-nya aku!

oh, there goes my phone again for the 5th time. keep on pressing "snooze" whenever the reminder "FYP 21 days" pops up. yeah, and that's how effective it is suppose to be for me. bah!!

i think someone should steal my dsl modem. that way i can't surf, chat, blog, surf, forum [adjective: the act of posting messages & visiting forums], read fanfics, surf... this is all getting to be very very bad! i wish i was back in high school... that way i only have to study :p

okay okay, going to do work. i mean i have to. suddenly feel the urge to program.. hmm..... ja!

No comments: