Thursday, July 10, 2003

[ i stole it.. i stole i tells ya!]

dunno what i'm talking about? dun bother. here's my version. read & weep! nah, there's nothing to weep about actually :)

If I were a month I would be: December because it's the end of the yr, everyone is mostly relaxed n stuff. [no, it's not my birthday month. that month i despise the most :p]
If I were a day of the week I would be: Wednesday, because.... it's neither here or there. [but i was thinking of Sunday too]
If I were a time of day I would be: the hours between 5pm and 7pm.
If I were a planet I would be: Earth...?! [so what if i'm boring?]
If I were a sea animal I would be: Crush!!! i mean a 150 year old turtle! :) *sweeeeeeet*
If I were a direction I would be: East
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: my bed
If I were a historical figure I would be: Not good with history [my worst subject] but I guess i would be... Michael Jackson. [remember... history, the past.. not now! he was just so.. cool :)]
If I were a liquid I would be: Coffee.. actually, that's not a liquid. Umm... water lar! What else.. i'm boring!
If I were a stone, I would be: a rock. nah... too boring. i would be... i'm not so much into these things you know. Diamond lar.. what else?!
If I were a tree, I would be: Sakura [ie Cherry Blossom Tree].. and no other :p I think it's the most beautiful tree there is!
If I were a bird, I would be: King Fisher. Rare, blue & beautiful.
If I were a tool, I would be: Swiss Army Knife. All in one!
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Red Carnation. have a few at the moment, and they looks so.. brilliantly rich!
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Spring. is that a weather? more like a season. well, cloudy is good too... quite cooling buy not cold!
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: A White Dragon.

[i'm tired of explaining why.. so every answer from now on is based on what turns up in my head first]

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: guitar no doubt about it!
If I were an animal, I would be: cheetah
If I were a color, I would be: Dark Blue
If I were an emotion, I would be: Sap
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Tofu [aka Bean Curd... it comes from soy, so it is vege! :p]
If I were a sound, I would be: the sounds produced by a classical guitar
If I were an element, I would be: Air
If I were a car, I would be: Silver BMW Z3 [if you're planning to send me this car.. my address is......]
If I were a song, I would be: A Sorta Fairytale by Tori Amos [either that or Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls]
If I were a book, I would be written by: Stephen King
If I were a food, I would be: cantonese kuay teow [is that Kungfu Chow.. i'm not sure?!]
If I were a place, I would be: The Great Ocean Road... by the 12 Apostles :p [in australia]
If I were a material, I would be: cotton
If I were a taste, I would be: lemony? i dunno
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Wachowski Brothers? Hahaha...
If I were a scent, I would be: Dewberry / White Musk [sure you can take a guess what I'm refering to]
If I were a religion, I would be: hinduism
If I were a word, I would be: labyrinth :p
If I were an object, I would be: hammer came to mind... but i think a guitar is more of what i'd like to be :)
If I were a body part I would be: hands
If I were a facial expression I would be: smiling
If I were a subject in school I would be: Maths
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Gojyo... yeah lar, yeah lar... say whatever you wanna say!
If I were a shape I would be: Hexagon
If I were a number I would be: 1

that sure took a lot of my time. well, do i look like i care? -_^ nope, didn't think so!

No comments: