Sunday, June 08, 2003

[a bad case of....]

no, not influenza... but procrastination. hmm... i'm starting to think that that word is being over used. bad for health... very bad for health! wait a sec while i go to Dictionary.com to find out an alternative synonym ;p

v : postpone doing what one should be doing; "He did not want to write the letter and procrastinated for days" [syn: stall, drag one's feet, dilly-dally] dilly-dally sounds like a fun word :)

okay, so what did i do today? argghhh.... so many exciting things happened today i don't know where to start!!! :)

[*note: what may seem exciting to the blog-er here, may not be the same for the read-er :þ]

first i went to mid valley. went to buy tickets for Finding Nemo, which was a pretty cool show. i just love that "whoa" bit. the turtle was like totally cool... dude! the line was strangely long at 10am in the morn.. but then not since it's a holiday. yeah... remember the time i was mentioning about the loud jets which i thought was my imagination? yep, it's no more. so anyway, after that... went to get some lunch and what do i see????!!!!

my reaction to my mother: "oh my god, oh my god..." *point point* "oh my god!! it's.... it's a new ANIME SHOP!!"

yeah, go ahead and laugh at me... i dun care :P so, first person i sms was serena. yeah, thought she'd wanna know since i didn't know about it before that. and then what reply do i get? she's in mid valley as well!

[*note 2: serena is someone i met online during, and apparently still, my craze with saiyuki but haven't exactly met her in person]

so, excited thing number two, i told her to meet me at that shop. however, i was there for a while... and my mom was pointing at her watch so i had to go and couldn't see her in the end. was practically flooding her inbox with msgs... which in turn gave her some problem and she could reply :p so instead she called. hehehe.... first time talking to her... but it was so noisy in her background i could hardly hear her.

okay, then watched the movie later that day.... came home, was bored so decided to hang up one of the saiyuki posters i bought ages ago but still rolled up and my walls still bare. after that something hit me. why don't i try to do some drawing. so an A4 paper i took and as sat on my bed, gazed amiringly at Sanzo and gang.... ;p i decided to sketch Sanzo :) haha... yep, after a couple of hours, i managed to finish it. will post the pic here as soon as i install my scanner ;)

procrastination gets me doing this instead of work!

kay, that's it from me... an exciting [and dilly-dallying] day.... indeed! :)

No comments: