Saturday, May 31, 2003

things have been rather good lately... in the last couple of days though :)

first, went out the other day... yesterday i think... yep, it was yesterday.. went to look around for a water ornament. those little things made of clay where there's water running thru it? like a mini fountain/waterfall. yeah, something like that. it was for me room... set it up all last night at about 1 before sleeping.. let the thing run n all.. but when i switched of the lights and decided to go to bed, i couldn't. the darn thing was noisy. actually not noisy, noisy.. but you can here the water trickling. how was i suppose to sleep? hehehe... i thought i could just leave and perhaps get used to.. but every time i wanted to doze off, my mind would tell me.. if that sound would just go far away... far enough so that i can't hear it then i'll be able to sleep.

so i got up in a second switched the thing off and went to sleep :þ

then god knows for what reason, i woke up 3 times. the 3rd by a really really loud jet plane whizzing by as though it was just outside my window. so loud i had to actually close my ears. and by the time i get up to look out the window [half groggy... half cannot even open my eyes] i don't see anything. so much so i thought i was hearing things since no one else in my house talked about it. it's been 3 days in a row. what's up with that?! sheesh... don't tell me for some agong crap?! urgh.. that means til the end of next week??!

so anyways... went on the pc as usual... did a survey/questionnaire for my final year project... which was actually due about 2 months ago... yeah, i know.. really late.. but i'm not the only one! :)

in case you're reading this, and haven't been bugged by me about it... could you please do this survey for me?? pretty please? ;þ thanks very much. the link is over here.

so anyways... my mid point meeting ain't next week.. which is wonderful news :) now i don't have to rush too much... but still rush. you know what i mean, i have more time to do more things. all because my name is in the lower half of the alphabet. thanks to my parents :)

yep... that's it.. lotsa things happening... all at the same time!

have a good sunday ;)

No comments: