Thursday, March 06, 2003

WARNING: much angst & swearing ahead


Hi,

Anyone wanna gimme lessons on new greetings? Hi, hello, greetings are all sounding a bit the boring.


I finally got to meet the supervisor for the final year project today. Made appointment all [professionally, thinking it's a big deal and all] at 5pm [after my class] and another friend of mine who coincidentally shared the same supervisor as I did [we're sorta doing a topic that revolves the same area of IT] his meeting was at 5.30pm.

The point of this story is that a bunch of students from my class [6 to be exact] decides to meet with him at about 4.45pm [that's when my class ended, so I had 15 mins in between lar] and discuss about their final year project without making any appointment. And guess what, they took up both my friend's and my time. The supervisor knew about the appointment we made, because we were sitting there right in front of them, glaring at the 6 students who conviniently took up our time, as we waited for them to finish.

As we sat there and listened to them... gosh, I'm not so proud of my title I'm doing for the project, but theirs' sounded so... un-challenging. I might as well have done some dumb online system. Two of them doing a web-portal, one girl says she wants to create some designing thing where you can design your home [etc] virtually. Sounds alright, but we're in the Internet Technology class [unlike a friend who is doing Multimedia] so we should at least do something with the internet right? And the one that took the cake was this girl wanting to build a site that explains your dreams. Sheeesh!!

So, anyway, by the time those bastards [as my friend, who was patiently waiting as they also took over his slot, called them] finished, it was 5.45pm. 5-frickin-45 pm!! Some professionalism my stupid college has right. And they dare smile at me as they left. Bunch of POS Malaysias. At the end of the day, the guy is a nice fella. Quite helpful, which is good for me.

Heh.. well, that's the only story I had that was interesting enough to tell. As for the peace n stuff. Well, everyone should just die and go to hell lar! No, i was kidding. Just Bush & Saddam and everyone else supporting the war should. Why can't we just live our lives normally?? I don't bother reading the newspapers [well, i hardly anyway] and i especially skip the ones [if i do read] which have got something to do with the godforsaken war.

You wanna know why? What's the point? Like reading it will make a difference. It's the same thing being repeated.



Bush: Surrender now!
Saddam: Make me..
Bush: Surrender now!
Saddam: Make me..
Bush: This means war..
Saddam: Show me what you got!


Ergh... This is a very screwed up age, if anyone of you haven't already realized. So, lets all hope we don't be reborn into this... this... fucking hole we call a world.


Have a great week :þ


PS. To those of you still wondering what POS means, its simply an abbreviation of pack-of-shit.

No comments: