Tuesday, February 18, 2003

there's so many things to write, so many things to do but so little time.

everytime, some lecturer always screws up with my name [on the first day/ first time they pronouce it]. is it really that difficult? as usual i always put my foot in my mouth. embarass myself for no reason. seriously, why DO i do that?? urgh! i can be very stupid sometimes. not referring to anything in particular, but just in general.

still haven't thought of my project title. not enuf time. by the time i get home from college its late, and i'm expected to go out with my friend who's leaving on thursday. well, i do wanna go because she's leaving.. won't be seeing her til probs the end of this yr. by the time i come home, have dinner... its late like now [11.22pm] and i don't feel like searching for a fy project title.

my dad really pissed me off just now. well, i'm not exactly happy with him to begin with. whatever. i don't care anymore. but whenever i hate a person, i can't hate them for long.. i end up being nice again. to hell with everyone who has pissed me off.. but never really lasts for long, does it? fuck it all... my new motto.

i don't use the word in everyday speaking. in fact i never, except once... recently.. and that was because whilst i was watching a movie [40 days & 40 nights] they had the english subs on and i have this habit of reading it even though the movie IS in english and i accidently read out the line which went like this "what the fuck.... ". typical line eh? my brother just looked at me one kind and started making fun. whatever! its not the end of the world...

i don't care anymore... but i do care as well. i'm so fickle somebody do NOT give me anythign to decide on... not a very good decision maker. the worst of its kind actually. arghh.. whatever [another addition to most used words in my vocab recently]. sounds stupid though. i should stop using it.

wasting time typing. stopping here..... now.... bye.

No comments: