Tuesday, February 25, 2003

hmm... didn't exactly continue off from where i left. well, who cares anyways.

its been a hectic couple of days, trying to figure out what to do for the final year project. yeah, i know.. seems boring that i'm always talking about it but i shall soon stop [roughly 8 months time okay?] :þ

i've finally decided to go with a different idea altogether. i don't know why i got so worked up when it was only a proposal, it'll have to be approved first before anything else. there's no marks for it. i'm really looking at a 1st class, that's why i wanna do my best. at least for once, i wanna do my very very best and not just the average.

erm, so my new title is 'file sharing application for the malaysian public'. yes, i'm from malaysia if you don't already know, but that doesn't quite matter anyways. what i'm trying to do is implement this software either into schools or for the younger generation of malaysia.

-= go check out: gotta get thru this [acoustic version] by Daniel Beddingfield =-

a wonderful person whom answered my question at a local newsgroup regarding p2p has been such a great help. i just thought i'd say this because i was just reading an email he sent me and my gosh... there IS a god! :) okay, i knew that... and no i'm not always angsty whereby i hate the world or anything, but sometimes it does sucks and it happens to everyone and we'll just have to live with that fact!

my dear friend has left for australia... leaving me with no life. haha.. well, yes... i miss her already. what am i gonna do on nights i'm free??? isk... oh well, have to look for new ways to entertain my days/nights!

i'm gonna have class in 1/2 hr and haven't practised all week.. gonna get scolding for sure *grins*.

my brother just calls me to tell me something about class later and before he says bye he tells me to drive safely... sheesh.. baka... well, that's because he was spose to walk for tuition and i told him much earlier to "cross the roads carefully & don't get run down by cars". he's 19 in case you're wondering. big buffalo who can take care of himself? of course!! :þ

-= another song to check out: strange and beautiful by aqualung =-


uh, that's all i have to say. ja!

No comments: