Tuesday, February 25, 2003

aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

ch'. i can't believe i'm in the same shit again!!!! a lecturer told me today that those who did on p2p the last time didn't do so well. what is that spose to mean????? should i change my topic again??? damnit. just when you think all's fine. i mean, i don't want just a simple okaylah-can-pass project!! how am i spose to aim for 1st class if its only a "do-able" project. that's what my lecturer told me. do-able... do-able.... DO-frickin-ABLE!!!

well, i can only hold on to one thing, and one thing only. my friend said if everyone else didn't do so well, "then you do it well lar!!". well, i didn't look at it that way. i spose there is still hope. but i still gotta wait for an approval. urgh. and now with more assignments & class exercises & projects coming along....


blah!

No comments: